Our client is a leading global pharmaceutical and life sciences company. Their requirement was to integrate their IT network with their industrial systems on a centralized platform, with capabilities for real-time monitoring and analysis of their production performance. They also wished to secure their industrial systems from any extraneous interferences.
- Leveraging the iLens platform, we migrated their data from multiple industrial systems onto a single, centralized platform for real-time monitoring and analysis. The platform is equipped with dashboards that provide live updates from the industrial systems, over 10 second intervals.
- We also provided additional intelligence capabilities for anomaly detection, with insights on their KPIs such as machine performance, production consumption and inventory details.
- Furthermore, we provided them with an in-house data diode solution, that allowed for one-way traffic, blocking interference to their industrial systems from external sources. This proved to be an industrial-grade security solution that has secured their industrial systems and data.
- We also correlated their energy data with machine data to accelerate actionable insights with regard to their production performance.
- Our client now has a real-time data logging system that is automatically updated with the latest data points every 10 seconds. All significant parameters are captured in graphs that can scale up to a month’s worth of data.
- They are now equipped with a centralized monitoring and analysis platform that houses data from several different industrial systems and sources. The data diode solution ensures that external security threats to the platform are blocked.
- They are also equipped with a real-time alerting system that provides notifications in the case of production error/ failure.
At Knowledge Lens, we constantly work towards improving our product technologies, so your business can do more for you. Visit us here to learn how you can grow your business operations through our Industry 4.0 solution today.