Allied with a strong commitment to values, our Client brings together scientific expertise and innovation to develop life-saving medicines for patients suffering from severe ailments.
- A lack of efficient analysis of bioreactor processes at different stages of new medicines development.
- A limited analysis of medicines’ markets and medical representatives’ performances.
- A strong reliance on conventional data processing technologies (RDBMS) poses challenges as data formats and sizes grow, making them more challenging to handle.
- A rise in licensing costs for RDBMS and an increase in data processing time.
- The inadequacy of the existing systems for processing unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Developed and implemented an open-source Enterprise Data Lake to serve as the company’s central data processing hub.
- Streamlined data ingestion by integrating all sources onto the Data Lake instead of multiple RDBMSs.
- Provided secure access to end users, enabling them to conduct effective analysis.
- Custom dashboards were developed to enhance data visualization and user experience.
- Facilitated seamless integration with diverse third-party reporting tools, allowing efficient report generation.
Python | Spark | Cloudera (CDH) | AWS S3 | Airflow | Redshift | Hadoop | Big Data Cluster Administration.
- A centrally located and real-time platform for data analysis has proven to be a key benefit for the organization.
- Reductions in costs were significant, with expenses being reduced to only 1/35th of what they had been previously.
- Leveraged the power of predictive analysis capabilities.
- With the help of easy plugins, the integrated platform is seamlessly integrated with advanced analytical and standard visualization tools.
- Achieved near real-time processing of large volumes of data for improved efficiency and decision-making.
With our Intelligent App Suite, Industries can now operate more efficiently, achieve higher quality production, and improve safety while embarking on their path to Digital Transformation. For more information about our solution offerings, contact us at