In our previous blog, we discussed COVIDProtect – our one-stop solution with combined capabilities for Body Temperature Detection, Mask Compliance, Social Distance Monitoring and Attendance Management. In this blog post, we will discuss our capabilities for PPE Compliance in order to ensure a safe workplace.
In today’s rapidly evolving marketplace, there is an increasing demand and focus on workplace safety. In industries such as Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas etc., there is a need for technology- driven solutions to enable a safe and secure work environment.
Our AI powered PPE Compliance solution works flexibly with COVIDProtect to provide both PPE & COVID-19 compliance in these industries. Our PPE Safety Compliance solution includes these capabilities-
- Mask & PPE Compliance Monitoring
- Detecting people without masks and trigger alerts
- Generating reports of offenders in a place or date
- Screening of safety helmets inside the plant area
- Disabling entry of those without PPE or safety masks
- Screening of safety belts at heights
- Tracking repeat offenders
How it Works?
When an employee enters the workspace without the adequate protective gear, a real-time alert is sent to the Admin or designated personnel via SMS, Emails, Hooters/ Sound Systems, or Displays. They are barred from entry and the instance is automatically logged in the Compliance Reports. The solution is equipped to provide a detailed audit trail of the system usages. It provides secured integration of cameras without any public Static IPs, so that security is guaranteed. What’s more, the solution can also integrate with existing deployed security systems or cameras to provide a seamless integration experience.
Customer Spotlight: AI- Powered Monitoring of PPE Compliance
Client Introduction & Business Requirement:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of fertilizers and industrial chemicals, with more than 24 brands of fertilizers, petrochemicals, chemicals, industrial gases and other products.
Their employees were exposed to hazardous chemicals and effluents on the shop floor; this required an efficient safety compliance solution that dealt with such health and safety hazards.
Our client wished to monitor and adopt collective protective measures at their plant along with protective measures that apply to individual employees.
- Our Advanced Video Analytics and Surveillance solution is equipped with capabilities to monitor Threat Detection, Attendance Management, Intrusion Detection and Crowd Management.
- The solution is enabled to identify if the mandated Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is being worn on the shop floor.
- In case of discrepancy, entry of the shop floor worker is disabled and an escalation notification is sent to the concerned personnel for corrective action to be taken.
- Reduction in workplace injury.
- Reduced sickness.
- Increased quality of work.
- Adherence to production deadlines and improved productivity.
The connectivity and access we have to niche technologies such as AI & Big Data today, is unmatched. There is no better time than now to leverage these technologies to build a safe and secure workplace that we can all get back to. At Knowledge Lens, we are actively developing and improving our solution offerings to meet the rapidly evolving demands of our marketplace.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message below or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.